PEN Consultants was created to help our clients and our community become more secure and immune to cyber attacks by mimicking the actions of a hacker to locate and prioritize potential attack vectors.
PEN Consultants strives to be the most highly skilled, ethical, effective, and biblically-centered security testing company in the industry, while remaining the most affordable.
PEN Consultants’ mission is to provide our clients with the highest quality Information and Cybersecurity Testing Services and deliver an actionable plan to protect their systems and data.
- Biblically-Centered: Every business decision will be weighed against scripture, to ensure we are honoring and glorifying God in everything we do. (Mark 8:36)
- Quality Service: We will meet our clients’ needs by delivering superior quality services, and will part ways with those who do not share the same values. (Colossians 3:23)
- Fair Pricing: We commit to evaluate our pricing on a regular basis to ensure the cost is fair for the level of services we provide. (Deuteronomy 25:13-16)
- Ethical: We will maintain zero tolerance for unethical behavior, and we will strive to treat our team, clients, partners, vendors, etc. the way we would want to be treated. (Luke 6:31)
- Flexible: We will strive to keep our processes flexible in order to meet typical client deadlines, but we will do this without sacrificing the flexibility extended to our team and their families or the quality of our work. (Proverbs 21:5)
- Safety & Availability: We will hold the personal safety of our team and clients in the highest regard as well as the availability of client systems. (Proverbs 14:16)
- Innovative & Effective: We will continually innovate solutions to solve complex problems in order to meet the needs of our clients in the most efficient and effective method possible. (Proverbs 19:15)
- Improvement: We will remain open to feedback and constructive criticism, create and review lessons learned after any notable failure, and proactively identify areas for improvement. (Proverbs 16:18)
- Talent: We will hire only the most highly qualified individuals, and we will provide them the opportunity to excel in their God-given talent. (Ephesians 2:10)
- Debt-free: We will continue to build the company without debt. (Proverbs 22:7)
- Generosity: We will use a portion of all business revenue and profit for things that matter most – helping those who are the most disadvantaged and in need. (Matthew 6:21)