Group Based Mentoring Sessions
- BLUF: Group of people - both mentors and mentees - all on the same call. Chat with Robert (CEO PEN Consultants), others on the PEN Consultants team, or others outside the team.
- Non-traditional mentor-type relationships. Instead of 1-to-1 or even 1-to-N, this is N-to-N.
- Multiple people receive mentorship at the same time.
- Multiple people are able to provide insight at the same time.
- The same person is able to both ask for advice/help and give advice/help on the same call.
- Agenda: None. We lead with prayer, intros, and possibly pick back up on a previous month’s discussion that we did not complete. Other than that, it’s an open floor.
- Topics: Any - from getting started in cybersecurity to helping with advanced technical challenges, business-related, etc.