PEN Consultants offers a 10% discount on all services to nonprofits – including, but not limited to, nonprofit schools, churches, charities, humanitarian organizations, etc.. Simply Contact us to get started with the nonprofit discounts.
Additionally, we have created a grant program in which individual donors can contribute directly towards the costs of testing services for a particular nonprofit organization.
How it works – For Nonprofits
- Contact us so we can discuss the type of service(s) you are looking for.
- PEN Consultants will provide you the pricing for the requested services.
- You will let us know how much you need covered, even up to the full amount!
- A contract will be created that states it is contingent upon your requested grant amount being met.
- We will work with you to create a crowdfund campaign profile and get it posted to a reputable crowdfund service.
- We will send out notices to all of our registered donors in our mailing list about your testing needs and the need for funding.
- We recommend running the campaign for 30-days.
- If your goal is met, we start testing! If the goal is not met, you can decide if you would like to make up the difference, or cancel – no obligation!
How it works – For Donors
- Submit the form at the bottom of this page to register as a donor.
- When a campaign is created, we’ll reach out to you to let you know about it.
- If you want to contribute towards the testing, or even cover the entire expense, you can!
We are pleased to announce, that because of the generosity of a few of our donors, churches who hold to and teach the Bible being God breathed, inerrant, and infallible, and whose beliefs are consistent with the Apostles’ Creed can expect substantial discounts, based on their average weekly attendance:
- Less than 200 attendees – 90% may be donated, leaving just 10% to be covered by the church
- 200 – 600 attendees – 70% may be donated
- 600 – 1,200 attendees – 50% may be donated
- More than 1,200 attendees – 30% may be donated
Donor Sign-up – Register for Notifications
* nonprofit, as defined and approved by IRS, HMRC, etc.