< RETURN TO SERVICES PAGE

PEN Consultants offers a 10% discount on all services to nonprofits – including, but not limited to, nonprofit schools, churches, charities, humanitarian organizations, etc..  Simply Contact us to get started with the nonprofit discounts.

Additionally, we have created a grant program in which individual donors can contribute directly towards the costs of testing services for particular nonprofit organizations.

How it works – For Nonprofits

  1. Contact us so we can discuss the type of service(s) you are looking for.
  2. PEN Consultants will provide you the pricing for the requested services, along with the discount being extended to you.

How it works – For Donors

  1. Submit the form at the bottom of this page to register as a donor.
  2. We’ll contact you to determine the specifics of what types of organizations you would like to sponsor, maximum dollar amount, or any other restrictions you may wish to apply to your donation.
  3. When a client requests services, we will reach out to you and confirm you are still willing to donate towards the testing and collect your donation.

Currently Sponsored Organizations

We are pleased to announce that because of the generosity of donors, we are able to extend additional discounts to the following nonprofit organizations.

  • Churches
    • Must hold to and teach the Bible being God breathed, inerrant, and infallible, and hold beliefs consistent with the Apostles’ Creed.
    • Discount based on average weekly attendance:
      • Less than 200 attendees – 90% may be donated, leaving just 10% to be covered by the church
      • 200 – 600 attendees – 70% may be donated
      • 600 – 1,200 attendees – 50% may be donated
      • More than 1,200 attendees – 30% may be donated
  • Christian missions or humanitarian organizations
    • Must have an overt focus on sharing the gospel, in the spirit of Mark 16:15.
    • 30% may be donated
  • Christian logistical support organizations
    • Examples: transportation, technology, food services, etc.
    • Must have an overt focus on providing products and services to the Christian community solely, or predominantly, as evident by the nature of those products and services being offered, company core values and missions statements, etc.
    • 20% may be donated

    Donor Sign-up

     

    * nonprofit, as defined and approved by IRS, HMRC, etc.

    < RETURN TO SERVICES PAGE


    Schedule a no obligation consultation with PEN Consultants today! Information & Cybersecurity Testing - Penetration Testing, Red Teaming, Vulnerability Scanning and Assessment services for Apps, Web Apps, Network, Wireless, and more!